Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Holidays!

I've been so busy with work that I haven't had time to blog (or write, but don't tell my agent, 'kay?) I'm hoping with a less stressful week ahead (both with work and having the kids home), I'll be able to get back into the groove of writing.

I can tell it's been awhile because I'm actually itching to sit down and write. Something is definitely missing in my world, and I know it's writing.

Bad, bad, bad-I know-but I have to do the day job in order to help pay those darn bills.

One place that I have been hanging out a bit is http://inkwell.ning.com/ . It's a new site for writers - and not just for MG or YA writers, but Adult as well. Check it out when you get a chance. It's just starting up and there are a lot of great people and resources there.

Happy Holidays All!

No comments: